- What are 3 things you want to accomplish before you die?
Become an author and to find one man, who isn’t like the ones that I have seen.
I’d be happy with that. Even if I just find him!
- What do you want to tell your 10-year-old self?
Stop wanting to grow up, it ain’t any good here.
- What’s the best thing you got from your parents?
The freedom to rise up, to voice up, to stand up for yourself.
They have given me the right that no one even in my distant family has.
- What’s the best thing about you?
You could tell me that. I’d be waiting for the answer on your comments below 😉
- What blows your mind?
You mean like really good way? When I see those dancers on television, they twist and turn so easily, like how the hell do you train your body like that?
You mean like angry way? When women in India have to think will she be “allowed” to do something?
- Have you ever saved someone’s life?
But I did save someone from getting married too early, if that counts. She was a friend of mine and we both went together for our post-graduation. Her dad wanted her to get married and wouldn’t let her study further. When I came in the scene, he did give it a thought and agree to “let her” go out of the town. She was happy after that, at least what I saw of it.
- What are you really good at but embarrassed to be good at?
If I am good at it, I am not going to be embarrassed about it.
- What would a mirror opposite of you look like?
A strong, beautiful adamant woman staring at her. Determined to conquer everything she wants.
I did a post sometimes back relating to it. (Challenge accepted.)
- What are 3 interesting facts about you?
I am not that interesting. But one thing is for sure, if that’s even interesting, if you meet me and talk to me once, you’d never understand me. You’d only think I am some confused, lost woman.
- Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
I could go on this for so long, let’s just say I try going past it.
- What’s the title of the current chapter in your life?
- What were some of the biggest turning points in your life?
When I was 17.
- What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned?
No one stands with you when you are in some problem. Your problems, you solve it.
- What do people think is weird about you?
Even my closes friends say, “I can’t understand her.”
- What mistake do you keep making?
- What have you created that you’re most proud of?
I have a portrait of Lord Krishna and Radha in my room that I painted when I was in school, every one that visits my rooms seems to be thrilled by it. I don’t know if I am proud of it, it is just a paining after all but I like it too much.
- What do you doubt?
Don’t even let me start here, the list can go on. But as of now, I doubt myself sometimes.
- What are some of your morals?
I hate lying, but I do it just to keep someone smiling. I know I can be upfront and just blabber everything out but the drenched look on someone else’s face after that shatters me. So I do lie.
Not so much morally, right?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
Duh! For something, anything that I ever wrote. I’d be really happy if that ever happens.
- What do you regret not doing in your childhood years?
I don’t regret my childhood one bit!
- What is your favorite fragrance?
Jasminum sambac (Arabian jasmine)
Mogra flowers in Hindi.
It is a species of Jasmine.
- What do you think your last words will be?
I want it to be “OM”
- Who or what do you take for granted?
- Why would you be annoying as a roommate?
I’d ask to have my roommate for that. She never pointed out anything.
But I guess, she’d say I used to go off to sleep when she used to blabber on late in the night, even when I’d tell her that I am tired.
Well, we used to laugh on it the next day and she would tell me her entire day’s story again in the morning over breakfast.
I do miss her a lot.
- What is something you’re insecure about?
- What’s the best & worst piece of advice you’ve received?
My mother- “Do not care about people, they will judge you, they will point at you. So just ignore them.”
Someone I ignore- “You are a girl, what are you going to do with so much of education?”
It made me so furious that I just stopped talking to the person despite everything. And you know what, that person is not even some old guy from other generation. He was someone my age!
- What irrational fears do you have?
That I am going to end up marrying someone and regret it for the rest of my life. I have had dreams relating it and have woken up all sweaty, only to realise I am still single. (This is the only secret that I have never told anyone in my life) so ssshhhhhhh
- What makes a good life?
A happy life is a myth. We all will go through a lot in the course of our lives, I’d consider it a good life if I achieve some of my goals by then and if I make a satisfactory example for someone else too.
- What’s the last adventure you went on?
Really long, long ago. Just caught up in work these days.
But I did go on a trip which sure was fun.
- What is the most memorable gift you’ve received?
I don’t receive gifts often, I buy stuff for myself when and whatever I want. Why wait for anyone else to gift you something on some occasion. Honestly I don’t even wait for any occasion.
But on my last birthday my dad made me speechless by gifting me a pair of diamond earrings, the type of which I was searching for so long among the imitation category.
I will cherish them for my entire life.
And not to forget the recent flowing sets of books that I received last week for my birthday 😀
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
Do let me know what you think about them.
If anyone would like to answer these questions too, please let me know. I will forward you the questions in your mail and would love to know how you would answer them.
The set made me thinking; may be you too would have a great time answering them.