Ever wondered, what if there was no language?
What if we humans too would depend on only sign language and sounds like other beings?
Would everything will be simpler or more complex?
Would communication be any simpler with lesser options, or would it be more demanding?
What if there were no words, and only feelings?
- When exactly is someone ready?
- Is head over heels really a thing?
- Just how many before the one?
- How do you know it’s him?
- What if you think you are done with all the hassle but one last try could give you what you wanted all along?
- what if you try, and fail all over again?
- can we not learn after the first heart break?
- how do even sometimes explain what you think, what you have in mind?
- how do even words justify to your feelings?
- Just how?
You might not have the answer to them, but Just have a good laugh over my continuous unending ramblings.
Have a good day. 🙂